I installed the Link module, it is CCK content field which let me add a link to my content types. I was able to decide if I wanted to include URL, title, and optionally a target attribute.
Now that I have had the opportunity to experiment with some modules I can a much better grasp of how Drupal can help me manage my image collection. Different modules add to the cleanliness of the entering and updating data. Also, I like how I can prevent errors is making certain characteristics required or through the “Help” text box let the user know what I am expecting them to type in and how. Such error checking and specificity will allow me to confide more in others to enter data, and at the way that I and it, not how they happened to enter the information. I will not have to rely on if they remember how I wanted information entered. I also do not have to think about the potential deletion of items, I can specify what each user has the capability of doing. Overall, I have to say that I have a very positive impression of this product. Even though you provided the instructions, it was easy to use and navigate. Again, these assignments also allowed me to accomplish 2 things, very important at that. I can a now have a very real and likely option for my digital collection as well as a minor understanding of how this may work in an organization setting as with an intranet. Instead of having to hear a presentation of the prepackaged CMS, this allowed me to have a better understanding of the behind the scenes requirement of such a product. Very cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment