Monday, September 22, 2008

Unit 3: Thoughts on Taking 2 Classes

Taking two classes has definitely been much more challenging, especially because the majority of the students are adults with families and professions. Someone it is a much more unique than the undergraduate experience of a par-time job with no kids and other responsibilities. I have to say that what is most noticeable to me in the amount of reading that is done each week for each class. The technical portion of it I find to be less noticeable, I believe because I enjoy this aspect of the course. So as far as the pace of the technology assignments I think the pace is appropriate. The reading may be reduced a bit, but then again it may seem like a lot to me because both courses are requiring quite a bit. I think more discussion on such topics is more interactive instead of one specific discussion question and it will make it more interesting.

I know I have already this before, but I appreciate the clearness of the instructions when we are doing our technology assignments. The steps are very easy to follow and the fact that you provide the reason for such commands makes grasping the concepts and commands understandable.

No comments: